Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

A big year for reporting out of D.C. in 2022

Hey there, MinnPost reader. As we close in on the end of the year and in the midst of this holiday season, I’ve been thinking about what a great experience writing for MinnPost has been for me this year. Reporting live from the Capitol building here in D.C. means that I’m able to get you the in-depth and detailed coverage that you expect from MinnPost right from the source.

♥ SUPPORT MINNPOST

As I look towards next year, I can tell you that there are already so many things we have cooking here at MinnPost. 2022 is a big year for Washington politics — the midterm election is coming up in November, meaning that the representatives we write so much about will have to fight to keep their seats in the Capitol. And with redistricting coming, the very makeup of their districts could skew reelection plans, making for a hectic year to say the least.

I plan on covering it all for you, with exclusive profiles of congressional hopefuls, deep dives on campaign tactics and, of course, a snarky analysis of the goings-on in Washington in each weekly D.C. Memo.

All this coverage takes time and money, though, and as you consider making end-of-year donations, I hope you’ll consider MinnPost. Your contributions are what make all of this possible. Will you make a donation right now to support my reporting out of Washington and all of our in-depth coverage?

♥ SUPPORT MINNPOST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires